Monday, October 13, 2008

Something Old, Something New

Good evening, everyone!

I just went to the "How Sweet the Sound" gospel choir competition in Oakland this past week, and saw some of the best choirs in the SF/Oakland/San Jose Bay Area. Too bad there weren't more choirs to listen to, but when you get a chance to hear Marvin Sapp, Hezekiah Walker & Donald Lawrence singing some of their best songs, you don't complain too much! I hope they telecast the finale in Atlanta next month - go Jubilee!!

In the meantime, I'm posting two songs tonight. One is "I Never Lost My Praise" by Tramaine Hawkins. Our Celebration Choir at our church sung this one this weekend, and it was a blessing!!!


The other is an old favorite, "Call Him Up". This is the original by Keith Pringle and Pentecostal CC. I'm assuming that means Church Choir [or maybe Celebration Choir?]. Hope these make you want to get your praise on!



NOTE:These are recordings of the songs, not live performances. But the message is what counts - right?

No comments: